Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I am collecting lia sophia orders throughout the month of October (orders go in Nov 2). Get your holiday shopping kick started while helping to kick breast cancer!

I will donate 15% of total sales to the PA Breast Cancer Coalition. If sales cross the $1000 mark, I'll make that 20%!
www.pabreastcancer.org

If you're not interested - PLEASE PASS IT ON TO YOUR FRIENDS! My goal is to write a check for $250. That's a $1250 show. Can we make it happen?

Under the November special you can buy 2 at regular price and get a third item at half off. Then select up to 3 more necklaces at half off!

EVERYONE will receive $5 off their order as a thank you for supporting this cause.

Contact me at judy_coposky@yahoo.com to place your order - or order through my website at: (cut and paste)

http://www.liasophia.com/johnstownjudy/catalog-intro

Enter my name (Judy Coposky) in the hostess look up form and select the show ending November 2nd.

No comments: