Sunday, September 19, 2010

I indulged and went to see Devil on Friday night. I actually enjoyed the movie, which redeemed M. Night a little from my disappointment in The Village.

Saturday I had to get up at my weekday time and get on the road to Hollidaysburg for a lia sophia rally. I got some much needed motivation and came home that evening, after stopping to visit with mom briefly, to make some follow up telephone calls from last weekend at the mall. I'm hopeful to get some shows booked as a result. Something to help cover my rear if bad things happen. Of course, as I type that the thought just occurred to me that some of the potential projects at work would require a good chunk of travel - and I don't know how those things would overlap.

Today I have some actions I need to take as a result of the calls I made and I'm sure return calls will have my phone ringing, which makes me twitch, but it's worth it. Time to get my butt in gear.

No comments: