Sunday, August 01, 2010

Maintenance cleaning done this weekend, but not a deep clean like it's been needing. Shame on me, once again, but there are plenty of other distractions. I'll blame it on my compulsion Saturday to road trip which took me to Greensburg for some shopping. I'm proud to report I finally have a healthy start on my Christmas shopping. I know that seems obscene, but back in the day I had my shopping done by September as to avoid the drop in income when I returned to school. With my nerves being what they are I figured it didn't hurt to try and get to that spot this year.

I do have some promising leads and feedback, which settled my nerves somewhat, but until I see those charge numbers, I'm still preparing for the worst. As a result of those leads I'll be putting in some extra time in the next two weeks, so expect some tired and grumpy posts.

I think the summer really did go faster this year than normal. The katydids are already outside making a storm of noise. The fall shouldn't be so near just yet!

No comments: