Monday, June 07, 2010

Today kinda sucked. Sucked worse than finding the first gray hair. No, not up there, down there - worse than that. It's official... when they come in, I'll have glasses. Granted, I only need them for in front of the computer at work, but I need them and that makes me feel older than the upcoming birthday ever could. So, I'm already behind on hours, I have a regular doctor appt on Wednesday, and now I have my re-up interview tomorrow, so I'll probably be down by 5-8 hours once it's all said and done. That means I either start putting in evening hours or I lose vacation time. Blah.

Well... the guy didn't show to work on my basement windows as I had anticipated this evening, so since I didn't get straight out to the gym I instead went to do some shopping and scored big time. I say this because I always have a hell of a time coming up with a gift for the Slips and I think I have most of her birthday present after this evening - if that isn't a score, I dunno what is. I also snapped and bought myself a foreman grill, we'll see how it goes... maybe I'll actually cook more often. I'm trying.

No comments: