Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm whooped and my weekend is over. I didn't get a single workout in all weekend, but I did make a valiant attempt to do some sleep catchup on Saturday. Much against the grain with so many things on my list I took Saturday 'off'. Thus the sleeping and then heading out in the rain to meet the Laws.

We were going to hit the Meadows for some mini-putt, but since the weather didn't cooperate it was to the mall for glow golf. Had a pretty good time, didn't kill any of the other little kids running about uncontrolled, and tied the kid who was without his glasses. I guess that doesn't speak much for my mini-putt skills, does it? From there I introduced the Laws to Little Sprinkles and I had the strange moment of not being able to finish my delightful sundae. I guess that seems only right since I didn't work out at all this weekend! Alas, that, and a bowl of cereal were all I ate on Saturday until close to midnight when my stomach and I decided to walk to Domino's.

Sunday the sun finally peeked out. I had a party to tend to first off but then I did some good ol fashion procrastinating by following some of my weekend traditions that were much lower on the priority scale within the to do list.

After that I did finally buckle down and start work on all three 'work' type tasks that were on the list. Hopefully I'll get some information that will push one of these tasks along more smoothly, making it less taxing on my own inspirations. This is going to be a very long week - but at least next weekend is a long one. I'll need it!

No comments: