Sunday, May 16, 2010

Have I mentioned how much I hate Walmart lately? Let's start there and Tarantino it back through my weeekend. Once again I went there this evening after dinner with several items on my list, one primary that I specifically did not buy at Iggle earlier in the day, and of course they were out. So, I had to swing into Iggle for a second time today. I can feel my blood pressure rise while I'm in Walmart within minutes, but at least it woke me up a bit since I was ready for a nap by 5 today. I may have tried to close my eyes for 20 minutes had I not needed to re-attempt to clean the virus off of my machine.

I've been quite the slacker this weekend, only hitting the gym Friday night. I did an excellent job despite going out to eat at Chili's tonight. Damn, check out their nutrition information - it's horrifying. Instead I ordered off of the kids menu to keep the portion reasonable... and yes, I managed to order water instead of indulging with my beloved blackberry tea.

Prior to that I broke myself away from bed on a bit of a whim - to head out and enjoy the bright and sunny weather we had today. I finally crossed a visit to the temporary Flight 93 memorial off of my to see list. I can't believe the number of people coming and going there, especially the number of motorcycles. If you're going to go, take something to leave behind - trust me, you'll feel compelled to leave a piece of you there. I also didn't know/expect that they would have a quick overview talk every half hour or so. Since I was so close, I also stopped by a covered bridge for a few more pictures before heading back to Jingletown.

I was in bed until around noon today after being woken in the middle of the night for of all reasons - a wet bed. No, for those of you like Beth that would ask, it wasn't ME. I think Saffy wet the bed - after some looking and asking a few people I'm not as worried that it is exceedingly abnormal, but I am hoping it isn't a reoccurring issue.

No comments: