Saturday, April 17, 2010

I did very little today and I'm proud of it. I needed the time to just veg. I did get my hair colored and trimmed, which was needed, and then I headed to Matthew's Party on a semi-whim. I've been wanting a 13 for quite some time, but never knew where to put it. With the passing of Peter Steele, it just hit me the time is right and it lends more meaning to this moment. That gave me the placement, on my foot, below my o negative. While I was there with a well of black ink it seemed stupid to waste a set of needles for 3 minutes worth of work, so I also added my long desired paw print, in the middle of my leaf heart. The paw has been rejuvinated to me since I got my 'mom' ring made. One toe for each of my beautiful girls. It seemed right to remember Satin at the same time - the eras were very much the same.

No comments: