Thursday, February 04, 2010

Not only do I need to get the huge multiple sets of eyes off of here so they stop staring at me but I have big news too. Much like I'm crazy for having three dogs, I am soon going to be crazy for having three jobs. It only makes sense such that I can afford milkbones for all three dogs, no? Yes, in addition to selling lia sophia I have decided to align myself with something new that I find highly remarkable. I will become an independent sales consultant also for Miche Bag. I've got to say how I stumbled upon these one night when I couldn't sleep and saw one of those 3am commercials (yes, they do show commercials for things other than Girls Gone Wild at that hour).

The concept is this, magnets that allow you to change "chelles" (shells) quickly and easily changing the look of your purse. I've often been jealous of the women who change their purses near daily, but mostly I'm too lazy to do the same. Problem solved. The main purses also have slots on the inside to help keep things in the right places… I'm loving this thing! I got to check them out in person this past weekend and it sealed the deal for me – the look is excellent, far better than the images on the website, and the feel is remarkable, they're solid and I think they'll last. The other neat thing is that they're constantly releasing and retiring chelles so the look can continue to evolve!

No comments: