Sunday, February 07, 2010

I didn't venture out yet to verify, but I'm pretty sure life outside of Metzler Street has returned to pre-snow normal. Before my cold and a bloody nose got the best of me yesterday the Durango did get dug out. Today in my first pass outside I got part of the other vehicle cleared, but still need another solid pass to finish things up. What a lost weekend. I didn't even get to go to the game last night, which was Pucks and Pups night :( and we actually won!

My out of shape bod is pretty much taxed already and I'm sore, so I don't see myself getting much done around the house today, but at least I've started the laundry which is severely overdue. At least the girls are having fun outside. Watching them leap across the deeper parts of the snow is quite comical.

No comments: