Wednesday, January 06, 2010

What a day! I hoped a ride to work today with the anticipation of getting the Durango back. I headed to get Autumn in the middle of the afternoon and she looks awesome. It was so nice to not spin tire or slide at all heading back up into Richland. She's home!

I still didn't get to the game tonight thanks to the abundance of snow because I needed to finish clearing parking space for a second vehicle and my tenant, who is back from his vacation as of late last night. When he returned both Saffy and I heard him sitting straight up in bed.

I shoveled for two hours and hurt like hell right now because the snowblower's auger stopped. Argh! At least it is mostly clear, until they plow me back in again anyhow. The tib is completely stuck right now nearest where the plow would dump first. Even shoveled out he (Drake) would not move up the slight grade on the snow, how lame is that? Slacker. So he's now at an angle w/ Autumn beside and then the tenant's vehicle. We're out on the road a bit, but it's going to have to do, I physically cannot do more right now - and we have another snow storm coming Friday!

To try and alleviate the strain I got a nice warm shower and then was back downstairs by the snowblower as Doug was helping me try to diagnose. After I was looking for the paperwork etc that came with the blower without success. I found all kinds of books from all kinds of other things I've bought through the years, but no blower stuff. Time to search the net.

Next big deal for the day is Slips committing yet again! So now we're booked for Bermuda too. Yay - another cruise lined up to give me hope to get through the rest of the winter. We'll be back on Explorer again, booked again for a Promenade. If you recall our Canadian cruise was to be as such but they upgraded us to a balcony.

Ok, It's getting late, I'm exhausted, and surviving on the brownie I had for dinner. Woot. G'night all.

No comments: