Friday, January 22, 2010

To celebrate my reactivation... I'm offering everyone within the sound of my voice a special thank you discount on your lia sophia order.

If you'd like to save extra money above and beyond the month's discount on your lia sophia order here's all you have to do:
Go to my website: http://www.liasophia.com/sites/johnstownjudy/catalog-intro
Pick the current catalog (presently it's fall/winter, but after Feb 1 it'll be the Spring/Summer)
Click on the how to purchase link at the top right of the catalog to enter a hostess name.
Enter Judy Coposky.
Order away!

A $50+ order will get an extra $5 off. A $80+ order will get an extra $10 off.
For what little is left of January, for each 1 you buy you get 2 half off. The most expensive items are always the discounted ones.
In February, buy 2 or more and get the same number discounted at half off.

I'll ship straight to you if you order through the website.

No comments: