Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have a few things on my mind that I wanted to blab about this evening, go fill up your coffee/beer/whatever - I'll hang tight until you're back.

*starts tapping fingers*

Ok, ready? First just the misc updates... hung w/ Mithy, Addie, and Rex for some wingage last night. Good stuff, hit the spot! Today I realized "aw hell, it's the 30th and there is a game tomorrow night" so I hauled home and quickly pulled together a pile of stuff I still wanted to take to Goodwill under the 2009 tax year and hauled it up there. Yay! Not only does it feel good to get the tax refund increase and help a valuable community entity, but it feels good to purge. That opens this long weekend as time to put the Christmas stuff away and to rearrange decoration storage to the basement and get the upstairs further cleared up.

Now for something that's been irking me as I watch the news over the past few days. Why are we pointing fingers at the failure of the US President and US entities for FOREIGN airports? I'm sorry, I don't care how you cut it but we cannot govern the dilligence of screening outside the US - hell we have a hard time doing it within the US.

I think most people who are close to me know I am a "Bzz Agent", which means I get to try out some newer products, show them off to people, get their opinions, and share our thoughts with the company. Pretty cool, right? Well right now I'm using L'oreal's last boosting products, both their serium, which I've been putting on every night, and periodically their mascara.

I'm only a week into it and I don't see a noticable difference, but I did take pre-trial photos that I'll post in a few weeks and expect your comparison opinions. I'm not usually a mascara user as I have dark and (what I think are) thick lashes. I was impressed when I tried this that it not only lasted all day but better still with my squinty eyes is that it didn't glop all over me during the day - that's huge.

No comments: