Monday, December 14, 2009

First up, some developments... so my free tow from Chrysler took me to a dealership without a body shop. Uh, ok, that was useful. But, I've gotten lucky... after calling the insurance company to check in to see if an adjustor had it on their schedule yet (with the intention of wanting to move it to Wagner after they were finished) I find out that they'll do one free tow too, and are willing to get it towed there for me. So, it hasn't been looked at by an adjustor yet, but at least it will be on its way to folks I trust to make her better.

Now for the oddities list... have you ever seen a siberian husky who like to lounge in front of the heat vent? Much like Satin would lay on the vents when the AC was on in NC, I've repeatedly found Saffy in front of the dining room vent when the heat is on. Could explain why she doesn't mind when I put her under the covers! Goofy dog.

No comments: