Saturday, October 31, 2009

Things I didn't do, that I should have... general cleaning, clearing the garage for the Tib, switching out my summer/winter clothes, running the pressure washer empty, cooking the chicken I thawed, logged back in to my work computer.

So what DID I do today? Sadly, very little. I love Halloween, but I just don't feel it. I went out and used my uber coupon for a 31 cent dunkin donut, I ran through a couple stores, and I went to a couple movies. That's right - a couple. I'm in a funk and I was trying to escape it in a story line or two.

This afternoon I went to Saw VI. It's another sequel, what's to say? But it was good enough for what it is. Then this evening I went to see Paranormal Activity the movie with the tag "don't see it alone" - like I have a choice. So there I sat in the sea of friggin couples and look at me I survived. It barely gave me a minor jump at the end. Eh. Major let down in my book. Time for a bowl of cereal (late dinner) and curling up with a puppy or two or three.

No comments: