Saturday, October 10, 2009

A day at sea - once again, not a moment too soon. I slept until nearly noon. After a nice calm lunch we headed to the art auction, which is where I spotted my Gockels. I wanted something special to commemorate the trip and now that I've got my Simon Bulls it was time to go for a Gockel. Too bad I don't have the cash to drop on a Peter Max. Instead of one, I ended up with two on a package deal, spent more than I wanted to overall, but I am happy. I'm still waiting for them to arrive, but I think I know where they're going. Both are heart shapes, but one is a liberty piece.

The show on this particular evening wasn't one that enthused us, but we went anyhow and am I ever glad I did! It was a Beatles tribute band and they were phenominal - heck, Paul and John really looked like Paul and John. They really reminded me how much the Beatles did that I do enjoy. I need to get a best of CD or something.

No comments: