Sunday, September 20, 2009

Time to gripe about banks again... last week I called Chase (mortgage) about my home owners insurance and realized while logged into the website my last payment was showing as JUNE! So I asked what was going on. Once again a bank has mergered with another and decided to use the other bank's less flexible computer system, so it was not recognizing my partial payments which totaled higher than the monthly payment. Hence everything was going towards principle and not going through as a payment. Oy. Not only that but they had just posted a late payment charge! Seriously, why can't bank computer systems realize if there is more money received than is due for a month that the payment is made? I got it all straightened out, but it's just irritating.

Next comment is on my dream last night which had me in France and irritated that we didn't get to the places on our to see list because we were waiting around for the team to go. Can you say melding two unrelated pressing to do items(hockey and travel) into one cluster-fd dream?

No comments: