Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's been a good day. I worked from home in the morning so I could snag a shipment that required a signature and got a good deal accomplished. I also managed to toss in a load of laundry and fire off the dishwasher (something I don't often think of before running out the door to work) and was still on line earlier than I would be if I had headed to the office.

As the afternoon winded down I made a quick call to look into a couple items that have been delayed in shipping and had quite the odd twist of fate, stars aligning type conversation with the woman who owned the shop. I'll leave it at that, but state that it reminds me of my philosophy in meeting people at certain times for certain reasons.

I don't think I posted about my Saturday morning pre-Slippy lunch awakening that was fraught with desire to get my tragus pierced and an ear tattoo. Well tonight I lept and stopped at Matthew's Party. Yes, I did need that like I needed a hole in my head, quite literally. The tat is scheduled for lunch time on Friday. Yay baby amounts of ink :) Too bad my evening kept me from getting other to dos off of my list.

No comments: