Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I'm home from my hair (trim) appointment and I have bangs again! I haven't had those since... well, even in my senior photos they were in the process of growing in. Let's just call it roughly forever.

I decided to celebrate the new cuteness with a delightful brownie out of the pack that I got from one of my favorite artists, Simon Bull. While the 400+ calories should count as dinner, I suppose I should eat something slightly less desert along with it.

I tried to get some traveler's checks on the way home from work, assuming they'd need to be ordered. The first bank looked at me like I was crazy and asked why I'd want them in Euros after trying to tell me that they don't come in euros. (lies!) The second bank at least called and tried to look into it, but no avail. I wonder if I can order them directly from American Express.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Judy. First commonwealth does Travelers checks, at least they used too. I used them the last time I was in Canada.

JM said...

Indeed, they have traveler's checks, but not in foreign currencies. The best deal I found was through Wells Fargo online.