Thursday, August 06, 2009

They are who and what I have, why do people have a hard time grasping that? Further, why do I find myself getting in trouble for being honest and forthright? I guess I'm suppose to lie or obscure things instead of presenting what I consider to be a rational reason.

For whatever reason, God didn't see it fit to give me the happy little husband and family. Why do I feel compelled to friggin apologize for that because I still have obligations here at home that other people who have SOs to rely on to cover those responsibilities don't need to worry about? Does that make me a bad person? Does it make me incapable of doing a good job? I think not. If I were foolish and went out and got knocked up no one would ever think twice about my reasons. Again they _are_ who I have.

No comments: