Sunday, July 19, 2009

For all those wondering - I'm back. For all those hopeful - I am alive and well. :) The vacation was excellent, but too short, as expected. I'll report more on that later. Instead now a bit of a catch up on the weekend since returning. We got back into Baltimore early Thursday, but it took most of the day before I was home with the girls due to taking others home and the drives in different directions.

Dear Niece is hanging w/ me through Monday, so I tormented her a bit by running to the mall for some specialized shopping. Friday I worked and tried to catch my brain back up to the concept of coming back from work. Unfortunately, my professor this term decided to change up the deadlines as well as the required assignment lengths just for this week. So I came back and was immediately late with this module's assignment. Nice, huh. I can't help but think it's targetted at screwing me over. Paranoid? Me? - never! After work we headed to see the newest Harry Potter flick at the drive inn. My niece says they changed a good bit from the book that will "screw things up for later". I haven't read the books, so I was able to enjoy the story for what it was.

Saturday we were on the road again - headed to Canoe Creek for the family reunion. In the evening we returned to Jingletown to see the BOB production of the Wives of Windsor at Shakespeare in the Park. A good story, and not as cold as it has been in some past years, but chilly enough. Today we slept in. I guess we need to figure out what else we need to accomplish today.

No comments: