Friday, May 01, 2009

I was kickin ass and taking names this evening after work. I got one side of my flower beds out front completely done. The other half - well, I ran out of light. Suffice it to say I moved 4 huge garbage cans of grass/dirt, put in the border, and weed guard on both sides. On the one side I also got the bulbs in, some seeds down, and mulch spread. Hopefully I won't be too sore to finish the other side at some point this weekend (preferrably tomorrow). My hands were so sore immediately after that while washing my hair it felt like pampass grass carving them up, but I don't see blisters - yet.

I really thought we were going to have more rain this evening, so I guess I got lucky. I guess I can thank my uber-sleep yesterday for my productive evening. Ok, time to be a bum and facebook for a while before crashing.

On the surgery front - both Beff and my sis were under the knife today. Both are out and things went well *cheer* Let's see who recooperates first. :)

No comments: