Sunday, May 03, 2009

The art of distraction = movies.

So yesterday I mentioned watching a flick or two or three. The first was Riding the Bullet which reminded me (in some strange way) of Donnie Darko. I mean it was a Stephen King based story, which earns it points, but it was a bit jumpy in continuity - but I get it - and can see how they held to the story although its been quite a while since I read anything from Kings works. The second flick was Stripes, which I haven't watched in quite a while. Always a fun one. The third from yesterday was Sweeney Todd, which I had wanted to see while it was in the theatres but knew that I'd have to go solo. I'm glad I finally caught it as I enjoyed it a good bit.

So yes, I successfully slacked on my paper yesterday. But I swear I'll check in later tonight w/ good news. I hope.

No comments: