Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday morning. Yes, I realize how early it is, don't be so shocked that I'm up. I'm eagerly awaiting word on Slips' well being as we and Beff were scheduled for a shopapalooza today, before the Beff gets all knifed up again.

There are a few little things worthy of noting here that I've missed in the past few days, so it's time for catch up:
- I actually had a friday night date. Yay me!
- I bought Saffy her own dog bed earlier this week, even though she sleeps on the bed. I figured it was only right because she's been napping obn Vixie's bed periodically when we're just hanging out in the evening before bed.
- Still waiting for my new tapping the vein CD. Amazon is really slacking in their ship times lately.
- Got a bitchin price drop on the european cruise, I'm waiting for them to open at 9 so I can make a call and get the credit. We're talking like 700$ a room. Sweet, eh?!

No comments: