Sunday, April 05, 2009

The Canes beat the Pens, but the Chiefs seem to have had their ass handed to them last night. 6-0. Major pOwn. It's a little more heartbreaking because Wheeling lost, which opened the door to our win changing things. It always comes down to one game for us, doesn't it?

So here I am nearing the end of my weekend. I have to admit it was rather productive all things considered. I did relax, shop, and nap a good bit, which I think is well deserved, but I also got my butt in gear and did some typical cleaning chores as well as a few spring time to dos. I got half of the front porch furniture put together. I admit, it was a bit too tedious, so I gave up before finishing the second set of chairs. I cleaned up way more dog poo than I thought was possible from the back yard, cleaned out the front flower beds, and even made the first batch of sun tea from a box of canadian ice wine tea bags I picked up. If they hadn't been saying we'd have snow this weekend I would have gone full force and actually snagged the mulch and flowers for out front.

I just have so many things and ideas on my list and not enough time or know how to do them all. Anyone need a temporary sugar mama? I probably only need you for like two months on this contract. It would be nice to have someone to come home and cook for again... maybe that's just the smell of the pork chops cooking away making me talk crazy.

No comments: