Thursday, March 26, 2009

The paper is done and submitted as of reasonably late last evening. Now to get myself motivated to finish up my annotated bibliography and final paper. Blah. I am officially sick and tired of writing papers. Unfortunately for me I am stubborn and I signed myself up for 5 more months of this. The end is near!

The weather has reverted back to rain, perfect to keep me at home, but also to keep me from the spring cleaning that was calling not too long ago. Here's hoping for a nice weekend, I sure would feel better about my world if I had a nice spurt of effort outside to make the yard match my bitchin new porch. With the rain and packages getting shipped to my house recently I'm reminded again how great it is to finally have that porch! Hmm. Maybe I should try to get the furniture put together for the porch when that spurt hits.

No comments: