Sunday, March 08, 2009

More bling arrived Thursday night, but alas my starter kit was the old one. After a brief period of internal panic and irritation I buckled in and coped by ordering the key pieces that I feel I missed out on. I headed out to Wheeling for the Friday and Saturday night games on our bus trip, so I missed out on lots of cleaning time and whatnot, but it was a good trip even if we heard that damned Nailers horn waaaay too often. I'll pass on the McLure house next time... too many things broken or not quite up to standards. Am I just a bit spoiled with slightly nicer hotels? Perhaps, but ... ew.

So it's officially "spring break" for my class, but I need to get my butt in gear this week to get a bit ahead to avoid being behind in a month. Lots on the plate, but nothing super exciting, so do pardon if I have little to say in the weeks to come.

No comments: