Saturday, January 03, 2009

Well here I sit after a long and exciting day. The Chiefs aren't having the best weekend... but I was eager to get back home after the first period tonight to see the little lady who has officially made me a crazy dog lady. Everyone, join me in welcoming home Safyre Qwynn, formerly Keesha. While she was guestimated at a year and a half I am thinking more like 10-12 months. I'll have pictures tomorrow, I promise!

So, Danika made the trip with me to meet Safyre and they got on well immediately. Vixen is, of course, being a bit of a retard, but not anywhere NEAR as bad as expected. I think this is due in part to Saffy's reaction to her and also due to Dani darn near stepping in between them. She's such a good egg that D! Well, we're all tuckered here - maybe, hopefully Safyre will let us get some sleep - so it's time to call it a night.

1 comment:

Whistler said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!