Sunday, December 28, 2008

Well if the ex and I have anything in common still it is the right to be damn proud of the fence in the back yard. That was one hell of an effort to get that baby in and our first home project when this house was purchased. Why I know we have the right to be proud is because it stood up to a fairly large pine tree that came down in the heavy winds this morning, with minimal damage. Ok, it isn't pretty by any stretch, and I'm not thrilled (the call is in to the home owners insurance already) but I can at least nod and smile at how sturdy our efforts turned out to be. Check it out.



See how well things held up? The damage was limited to the top bar and the fencing itself... of course I have no desire to mess with two come-alongs and trying to stretch a fence to fit properly.

No comments: