Saturday, December 27, 2008

It has been a busy but mundane couple of days, let's see, where to start. I headed to mom's for Christmas, of course, on christmas eve. Needless to say she fed me well and sent me home with way more cookies than someone who needs to make a new year's resolution should ever have on hand. It was odd to find the temps colder and ice making a mess of mom's alley when things were reasonable here in Jtown.

It was once again an abundant haul this Christmas, I've been over gifted if anything! I did get the fossil watch I was eyeballing, a new sweater for work, more ladybug paraphernalia for the kitchen, a storage seat for the deck, books, dvds, music, a beautiful little red butterfly in a heart shaped holder, a ring, and more.

I worked for a good chunk of Friday, part of it on the way to Elmira. Nice little arena, awfully bright though. Hey Jackals fans... please enunciate. "Let's go Jackals" tends to sound like "Let's go jack off". Rolled in a little late last night as a result of the trip and I'm a bit bushed now instaed of eager to head to the game.

On another important note, last monday it was 4. FOUR. Today? It's 66. uh. ok. I won't point out that mother nature is a crazy bitch, but I did take advantage of the warmer temps as I drove to meet Slips and Beff for lunch and then ran to my normal stops with the windows down.

No comments: