Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Chiefs are on a kicking ass and taking names spree which had me leaving the game once again last night w/ more free razors (6 goals or more). I found myself back at SSS last night after the game w/ 2S for a few tasty beers and good conversation... yes I had a good time, and yes, I think it counted as an official first date.

So I was up by 10 today, despite being out until close to 2 last night *oops* I had plenty to get ready as my new bed (queen sized matress, box springs, and bitchin new frame) and two end tables were delivered just before noon. I managed to get everything except my old matress completely moved upstairs all by myself. The matress was just too bulky and heavy to handle on my own and being the exceeding retard that I am, I couldn't force myself to ask for a hand from the delivery guys. So... now in addition to the old entertainment center and old tv that litter the downstairs I now have the matress in the way that needs moved upstairs too. Either way - I can't WAIT to go to bed tonight. Let's see if I can keep some motivation flowing to crank out some school work that was put off most of the week.

Design FEATURE: having the vent for the dryer feeding outside directly under a bedroom window. On a slightly cool day like today the sweet scented steam is just billowing through the open window - good stuff. I am also quite happy with the way the full/queen comforter is fitting the bed.

1 comment:

Whistler said...

woot! for SSS and the first date.

Very happy for you.