Wednesday, October 08, 2008

There is nothing like the prospect of a visiting mother to get ones butt in gear. The spare bedroom is going to be inhabitable once again as soon as the sheets are out of the wash. Now if only I could find the motivation to deal w/ the other room in preparation for the "great bed upgrade 2008".

In the course of cleaning up the spare room I finally got to pulling out my winter clothes and sorting things to take another load to goodwill. Gotta make sure I get those write offs! Purging is so incredibly theraputic. I really wish I could just suck it up and take a ton more stuff and recognize that I will NEVER have the yard sale I know I should have - that would clear out the second upstairs room, no?

Ok, time to get a shower (yes, I worked up a sweat cleaning) and get back on top of my case study. Hey, at least it's started!

No comments: