Sunday, September 07, 2008

What on earth was Judy doing up at 8am on a Sunday? I was actually rejuvenated enough to get kicking that early! Saturday I was up early too, but just long enough to head to an appointment, come back and curl back up. Aside from a few small moments of awake I stayed in the zone and did the catching up I needed. So alas, here we were early on Sunday and I finally got up. Yes, do the math, I was out for an easy 20 hours and yes, I slept just fine on Friday night too.

At last I am energized. It's probably wrong that it takes that much sleep to feel this vibrant, but I am taking advantage either way. Here's what got crossed off the list today: finished my reading assignments for module 2, responded to my questions for module 2, and replied to others for module 1 (with those my to do for school work before going away is DONE), ran the dishwasher, then I made a run to Ollie's, emptied the dishwasher, ran a load of laundry and folded it and put it away, cleaned the toilet and bathroom sink, vacuumed, cleaned off the dresser, cleaned off the kitchen table, cleaned up dog poo out back, chased Danika about the back yard with a new ball she got from Ollie's, relaxed on the deck swing looking at the clouds and changing leaves, and spent an hour online for work. Then I ran to meet Mithy for a wee spot of ice cream and to pick up a candle order. Not too shabby - huh? and it's not even 10pm yet.

There are still a few things on my to do list, namely packing, but they're mostly easy and desirable things - I made great progress this weekend. I don't even MIND going to work tomorrow, but ask me what I think when the alarm goes off in 9 hours and I may tell you something different.

1 comment:

Angela said...

20 hours of sleep?!? Are you on death row?