Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Plenty to do, little motivation to do it - and it isn't because I just came back from vaca, it is because I am fighting off weepy moods. I guess the timing is about right, but I still don't like it. Between wanting to share something and not feeling like someone wants to be a part of it to sharing and not feeling appreciated I am just bummed.

Top it off - problems with the ring - with the diamond to be specific. Let's put it this way FRACTURE. Yeah, that sucks, but at least it happened while still there, so the jeweler is trying to get ahold of where it came from and things are not ruined but delayed and, clearly, I need to find another diamond. I did pick out a simple setting for the pear earrings and pendant.

My uncle stopped by earlier this evening to help clear out the rest of the gutters, so at least that is out of the way. Unfortunately, he doesn't think we can use the gutter covers I bought so I guess more ladders and fear of heights are in my future. I guess I should get my butt in gear and finish this module's posting tonight. I am just not feeling it.

No comments: