Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gladly, I was able to sleep a little later today than I did yesterday. A few more things are crossed off of my to do list including getting the entry clear in preparation for the new front door effort that is taking place on Tuesday. As part of this I sucked it up and moved the heavy-ass pieces that were bought for the would-be front porch down to the basement. Today I also scrubbed the kitchen, hall, and bathroom floor and ripped the rest of the 50/50 tickets I had grabbed. Oh... and I got my vaca pictures dealt with and ordered. But every time I try to get through all 250 removing checks from those I don't want to share invariably everything magically gets deselected (I don't like Shutterfly's new interface), so I have nothing to show you here at this time. Doesn't sound like much in hind sight, but I'm pooped.

I really wanted to get my winter wear tops out and sort through what is the drawers to make a pile for goodwill, but it just didn't happen. I also wish I had more hours to have crossed some reading and additional work off of my list but here we are instead facing the end of another weekend. They always go so friggin fast.

No comments: