Friday, July 11, 2008

I was a good girl, putting in several hours each of the past two nights and my plans for Saturday have been deferred, so I think I am going to chill tonight - or at least for a little while tonight, until my second wind hits. Deferred. Can you tell I've been thinking in terms of testing all week?

So, as guessed, my mortgage got sold before the first payment is even due. Go figure, right after I altered my direct deposit. Eh. Maybe I'll just keep that account open as a backup and pay the mortgage only from there. I haven't had time to even fret about not having the diagram drawn up for Richland Township lately, but it's still on the backburner of my mind.

I think I best go cuddle with a dog now, before she walks across the keyboard again. Besides my side and leg are roasting with her perched there.

No comments: