Monday, June 09, 2008

One good thing about returning to work after a week off if that the days will go fast for a while. Between coming up to speed on another project with a deadline looming less than two months away and the slew of things that went a bit off course last week I'll be busy getting myself back in order.

Went to see the new Indy movie last night. I really thought for a few brief seconds they were fixing to jump the shark... but they pulled back from the path I thought they were going and succeeded in providing a good adventure. I've got to admit - Harrison Ford is actually pretty darn good looking for his age. I think he's getting added to my short list of hot old guys (which includes Sean Connery - although I think he looked better in the Rock w/ longer hair).

Anywho... back to the grind, even if it does make me wish I were a woman of leisure traveling the world nonstop.

No comments: