Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm pooped. Sadly, there is no reason for it, unless mental exhaustion is coming easier because I am fresh from a break and trying to catch up while trying to learn a whole new world. Either way, I'm going to give getting zonked out before 11:30 an honest try tonight.

After getting back from dinner with my new project team I found myself in the yard compelled to cut low hanging branches and pull out some of the weeds that start to cling to my fence (we all know how I hate things that cling - human or plant). Somehow I managed to give myself a rather sharp throb in my back within a half an hour of the effort. Truly, this is the largest sign of how out of shape I am right now. Enough said, time for some rest... maybe I can convince a puppy to cuddle for a little while before I zonk out.

No comments: