Saturday, May 31, 2008

I don't need reminders on things I dislike about Pittsburgh. Sure, it's striking and awe inspiring to pull out of the Fort Pitt tunnel and BOOM see the skyline and suddenly be right in the midst, but when a few miles later all you see is brake lights? Blah. So it took us two hours to get from the airport to Monroeville. Tell me how pleased I was... not very. Truly I thought things were looking up with the pounding rain I drove through in Johnstown on the way to Pburgh let up. Either way we're back here and mom's trip was uneventful, thank goodness.

I remain incredibly tired since my last minute efforts last night ran me to midnight. With that it's time to crash and enjoy the smell of burning leaves and wood that is wafting in the back door - I have another long day of driving ahead of me tomorrow!

No comments: