Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Remember when I said "I can only hope that the massive numbers of old-school and/or hick mentality residents I share my state with are more gender-biased than racist" with regard to Hilla-beast and Obama? Yeah... nothing like the news proving me accurate in my view of my fellow Pennsylvanians.

It's disgusting:
"About one in five Pennsylvania voters said the race of the candidates was among the top factors in deciding how to vote, according to exit polls, and white voters who cited race supported Clinton over Obama by a 3-to-1 margin." ... "The New York senator easily won among Pennsylvania voters without college degrees and those from families earning less than $50,000 a year. Gun owners, rural voters and churchgoing Democrats also backed Clinton."

Hicks. Fucking stupid, racist, hicks.

No comments: