Monday, April 21, 2008

Grumble growl... so I was running like a crazy woman over lunch. I think that is an indicator of how my week will be.

Dropped an item at the post office - no problem, not even a line.

Then I snagged Vixen and took her to Petco for her bath. Noticed a nice fresh wound... on her side. WTF? I swear these two squabble when outsiders will see it to make me look like a horrible mom - they've been good since the vet appointment. Argh!

Returned the sheets that shreaded to hell when washed. Of course somehow the price on the other pack that was there was $2 less than the one I bought just a few days ago - and then it rang up another $3 less on the transaction. Keep in mind, I tossed the packaging etc because I had no intention of returning the sheets. So... whatever. But of course the closest to the color I could get in a quality set ended up running me another $54. Frizzin frazzin... *curse & mutter*

Hit the Halmark and ran back to work - somehow this took closer to an hour and a half, instead of an hour. Curses! At least the day is almost done... I can rush over to the mall and hopefully get back to snag Vixie by 5:30 without an issue.

Tuesday I get to be an extra for something being filmed for another project and I get to be made up as burned. How cool is that? At least I didn't get assigned the role that has "preferably vomiting" listed after it. Hmm.

Wednesday I am doing another lunch run to gather items for a small afternoon gathering. I really shouldn't complain, I do like the girlie planning aspect of some of this running.

To explain my exhasperated post from last night... I had a hard to turn down offer that my mind, heart, and feet argued about. That's all I have to say on that. Maybe someday minds and hearts will be in agreement and it won't be a problem.

Ok, just typing all of this soothed my mind a bit. Now on with the day!

No comments: