Sunday, March 09, 2008

I remain quite against the altered daylight savings time. It is just too early to have changed the clocks, and, once again, I neglected to realize I was due to do so until late today. At least I didn't end up late for work tomorrow. I did end up an hour EARLY the Monday after the last time we changed the clocks.

I spent my weekend catching up on sleep and enjoying my routine date - hockey. Saturday's game reminded me how much I hate some people and their kids. Seriously, I know kids are energetic, but I don't want your kids feet on my jersey or seat and I don't want your kids barely out of a diaper ass rubbing past my head every 30 seconds. Granted for every pain in the ass kid there is one that is well behaved thanks to attentive parents... but the inattentive ones always have the seats behind me.

While embarrassing to admit I do swear to not censor on here, so I have to tell you that I had my first foray into electrolysis on Saturday morning. I'm half Italian, what do you expect? My goal - to lighten hair in less than feminine places and to not need to shave delicate places as often. Is that too much to ask? Does it hurt - well, yeah, a little. It's very different from a tattoo. Adrenaline never seems to kick in and numb things completely. It's strange to feel the heat down inside your flesh.

I screwed up and left chicken sitting out a bit too long, so I didn't get to make a casserole earlier today. Gratefully I was invited to a yummy dinner, not that I'll be wasting away any time soon.

No comments: