Sunday, February 03, 2008

Definitely did not need to make a double-batch of both types of cookies for Saturday, however, the broccoli cassarole and the sweet potato cassarole went over well as did the chicken. Shockingly, I have half a pitcher of mojitos and half a pitcher of grain punch lingering around. Either way, it looks like I am going to have a hefty amount of free jewelry coming - thanks to my friends for making my party quite the success, even if you didn't take advantage of the wealth of booze.

This weekend's games weren't much to cheer about until late in the game, but quickly became entertaining. I maintain if we didn't just play to the level of the team we are against but instead played to our capacity we'd have a lot more wins.

My comfort level in other areas is returning, slowly. I guess I've just never experienced so many unforeseen bumps in the past. Maybe how smooth I perceived past roads to be was the problem in and of itself?

No comments: