Tuesday, January 01, 2008

No one can say I didn't get my use out of the day off, that is for sure. As you can note from my earlier post I was up earlier than I normally would be on a day off. I started off by kicking up the washing machine and emptying the dish washer, and then putting away the last few Christmas gifts I received. The pork, kraut, and mashers were fantastic, I am actually looking forward to the leftovers tomorrow (if I don't forget to take some for lunch).

Being the expert procrastinator I am, I then took to shopping and tried to get some odds and ends that I identified as necessary for the living room (coax, a couple doileys, flower garland), two black media storage towers, and other odds and ends. One thing I want and haven't been able to hunt down (even online) are quite the throw back to the 80s - a cheap corded phone that lights up/glows when it rings. So if you spot one hit me up!

By the time I got home I was so ready for a nap, but I kept my butt moving by putting together the two media towers. That of course led me back into the living room and starting to hang pictures (finally). Everything isn't in place just yet, but it actually looks like a living room once again. Hopefully I'll stay motivated and get the rest of things in order.

For now, I am going to go stand in a hot shower to soothe my achy back and shoulder. Too bad I can't teach Vix to rub feet, they are also quite displeased at this point.

1 comment:

The KSK Team said...

In pink, I assume? Try here. :)