Saturday, December 22, 2007

It's hockey night... but here I am sitting at home. I don't know why exactly. My throat started getting sore again last night and swallowing was not pleasant all night. I stayed in bed all day and showered with just enough time to get to the War Memorial, but still here I sit. I truly don't know why I have zero desire to go. The game yesterday felt more like work or an obligation than anything else. 45 minutes til the game starts and I still haven't decided if I am going to move. Anyone feel like placing bets?

1 comment:

The KSK Team said...

It's because I'm out of town. Without me, the world seems slightly less entertaining, doesn't it? I can't say I didn't see this coming... it has happened to many before. Don't fret, however! I'll be back in just four more days and the world will seem brighter once again!

- B -

Brought to you by overinflated egos... they're awesome!