Monday, November 26, 2007

So here we are again. It's not even 11am and I have a ton to say, go figure. I was so wiped out this morning I am surprised I didn't mix the bag of poo and the bag with the sammie in it. You know my fears of traveling with a bag of poop in the car - at least I didn't wreck. One last minute task complete - as long as there isn't some silly reason Danika should be good to go to the kennel.

I did start the Christmas card list yesterday. I also ran out and bought several more gifts so yay for me. Now I am itching to start wrapping them, never mind that there simply isn't room anywhere to do so. I didn't paint and yes, I know I need to do that sometime this week... I'll get to it, I swear. At least I had GOOD distractions last night.

I found out on Saturday from friends that my doctor is dead. First the hottie leaves that practice now this! Never mind that I had an appointment for this afternoon and they didn't call me at all! I call and yes, in fact, the appointment is cancelled and I should find a new Primary Care Physician. So begins the fun of "sorry, we're not taking new patients" and all that other bullshit. After a few calls I end up w/ a payment center for a doctor - nice listing Highmark *rolls eyes* - and the lady recommends a local doctor. So I call, those two docs aren't taking new patients (surprise surprise) but the third (new) doctor in their practice is... OMG. I think I went to high school with this person! How shocking and cool is that?

No comments: