Saturday, November 17, 2007

Get ready for a bunch of random notes to bring you back up to speed...

First, woohoo! With much thanks to Beff for her help the primer is done in the living room. I can't believe how much we went through! We're ready to paint and I think the colors are going to look amazing. I am definitely excited now.

Not to put a hex on things, but there are actually a couple respectable prospects on the website I joined. Probably too good to be true, so no one should be holding their breath for me. But at least it brings my spirits up a bit.

Chiefs played ok last night - exciting enough game, but damn the word of life kids are annoying - it's hard to leave there without a headache every year. Either way they ended up on the downside to Dayton. It was nice to see Cuppett as backup for the Bombers and to say howdy. Picked up my newest jersey at the game - from opening night.

I've been sleeping oddly lately - lots of tossing and turning and dreams. I have a distinct memory of a dream with my father in it last night. For those that don't know, my father passed away just over 20 years ago, but there he was at some family type event and I pointed him out to my mother, who was also able to see him. That's all I remember, but it's nice to know I have a clear enough image of him still in my mind.

No comments: