Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The first flakes started flying today, ugh, snow. At least my sanity is returning. I always marvel at the power of the mind and hormones to twist a very basic issue completely out of whack.

Everything Pittsburgh seemed to be kicking some ass last night from the Pens to the Steelers. Canes did some whoopin too and cranked me up early in the week in my fantasy league once again. Still in third place! But I'm not holding my breath.

One aggregate function working in my pl/sql... now to get a concat working properly on one column. Perhaps the old gal still has a wee bit of l33t in her afterall.

Tonight the living room is getting professionally measured in preparation for carpet. That should put me on a more rigid timeline to finish painting which will hopefully have the living room back in order by Thanksgiving. *fingers crossed* That is, if I can pick carpet by then.

"Breathe deep, breathe long and hard... -The Sisters of Mercy"

No comments: