Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fear the day that Beff wakes ME up with a telephone call. Sure, it was 11am, but that is beside the point. So I roll out of bed and hit lunch w/ Beff, Slips, and Mork, then head on a procurement run, my Durango getting a bit of love'n, and a quick run to my beloved Ollies and Big Lots. By then it was already 5! Where do my days go?

The key part here is during my last scavenge I decided to test Danika out a bit by leaving her upstairs and putting Vix in the basement. Ok, sure she didn't completely trash the place, but she was standing on the dining room table when I came in. YES... table. She knocked a few things off (since it's jammed with things moved out of the living room) and ripped up a pack of gum, but other than that she did okay.

Still not sure how to squeeze everything into my weekends. I so need to get some things graded. For now - sleep - precious sleep.

No comments: