Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Back to the root of the matter once again. HOCKEY: I have pocket schedules so come one come all. Helped with their commercial last evening. God I hope I don't look like a complete doof if my image makes the screen.

DOGS: I am so proud of D! When Vix and I headed towards the door this morning as I was leaving for work she followed Vix right down the stairs! She definitely is learning what is expected of her and getting into the routine. She hasn't had as many accidents during the day either.

CAKE: I'm darn near giving it up... again. It's time to get serious and take a few pounds off. The jeans are too tight, the ass is too flabby. So, if I'm out to eat with you, encourage me to get something less awful for myself and hold me to only putting one sugar in my iced tea instead of my normal 3!

No comments: