Thursday, September 20, 2007

Enjoyed the Bourne Ultimatum last evening... it was interesting to see Julia Stiles in an adult character role. Some good fight sequences and crashes. I wish I had gotten to sit down and watch the second Bourne film straight through prior however. The theatre as a whole was empty as could be. Good conversation and company was also to be had, which made the (late) evening quite nice.

As an update on the living room all of the wall insulation is complete and I need to pull down all of the insulation in the ceiling. Long story short I was only going to replace what needed it but seriously... upping the R-value will pay for itself, so it should be done.

Dearest mother solicited the help of one of my uncles and brought me firewood this morning, so I guess I can easily put off a gas insert for one year... I just wonder if there is something temporary I can put down in front of the fireplace on top of carpet to protect against sparks flying. Mental note - I need to get on the ball w/ a thank you card... and I need to get my sister's birthday card ready! Eep. I can't believe it's the 20th of Sept.

No comments: